#edm #electronic #document #management
Electronic Document Management
Increasingly, paper-based documents add little value to a business but scanning and electronically tagging them could mean those that may have been difficult to access become relevant, secure and quick to find.
Our EDRMS system, m store, helps businesses to scan, organise, store and retrieve documents electronically. It easily integrates with bespoke and industry-specific software including common packages for accounting. legal case management, HR, student records etc.
- Improved customer service response – all your documents at your fingertips
- Improved efficiency – no more searching for paper documents
- Reduced workload surrounding audits and inspections
- Continuity planning – protection from fire, flood, theft or loss
- Document security – controlled access to sensitive data
- Reduced storage demands and costs
- Simplified and comprehensive regulatory compliance
- Remote access, 24/7 – from anywhere with an internet connection, including some mobile devices.
Download our free guides
A consultation with one of our experts can very quickly point you in the right direction when it comes to improving efficiencies within your organisation. In the meantime we have produced a number of helpful guides which you can use to help you answer some basic questions.
Related Case Study
“Arena appreciated our need for urgency so they installed mstore and provided us with training remotely via an online link. We are getting through our archive at an impressive speed, the software is really easy to use and has given us real value for money. We made a very good decision when we purchased it and we have recommended it to other schools in our local area – they are now using it too.”
Antony Gouldstone, School Operations Manager