#audio #production #career
In classes of fully equipped studios, learn the techniques necessary to develop your professional audio portfolio:
- Engineer, mix, master and produce audio
- Learn audio post-production for film and television
- Use industry-standard studios and equipment
Kuyper College and Cornerstone University have partnered together to create a collaborative program where you will receive a Bachelor of Science degree in Audio Production. Cornerstone University is a like-minded, accredited Christian liberal arts college just two miles south of Kuyper College. Kuyper’s registrar, who will also be your academic advisor, will work closely with you to help you navigate the program requirements.
The Audio Production program will educate, equip and train you for a successful career. Below is a sample of some of the courses in this program:
- Deconstructing Popular Music Production
- Music Business
Double Major Option
Kuyper students value a strong grounding in Bible and theology that equips them both professionally and personally. Without adding any time to your Audio Production program, selecting a double major option will provide a firm foundation as you prepare for a life of ministry and service. The Bible and theology core can be expanded into a major by a simple shift of a few elective courses.
You will be able to intern in a variety of exciting places, such as:
- Big Ticket Festival
- Help professionals run sound at a local music festival.
- Work with one of West Michigan’s strongest radio stations.
- Contemporary Christian Music Center
- Spend a semester in Nashville working with industry professionals.
- Various churches
- Improve your live mixing skills through interning at one of our many area churches.
As a graduate of this program, you may work in:
- Music production
- Church media
- Recording studio engineering
- Live audio engineering
- Film post-sound design and engineering
- Recording studio engineering and operations