Car Hire Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth is popular rental branch for holiday makers wanting to explore the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Hiring a car through Drive South Africa assures you of excellent car rental value and a professional service. At Drive South Africa we ve been putting visitors, locals, businessmen and adventurers in Port Elizabeth rental cars since 2002.
Port Elizabeth Car Rental Options
As a specialist car hire company, Drive South Africa supplies a wide range of car rentals in Port Elizabeth through our national network of established and reputable car rental companies. Our affiliates are some of South Africa s largest car hire companies, securing you after sales service, countrywide roadside assistance, an extensive range of Port Elizabeth hire cars, and various branches located throughout South Africa.
We cater for all budgets from luxury car hire to budget car hire and cheap car rental. Port Elizabeth car hire through Drive South Africa also offers long-term car rental, and monthly car hire.
Drive South Africa only provides low mileage, late model car rental. Our user-friendly online reservation service allows you to tailor the best car rental package to suit your specific needs and Port Elizabeth car rental budget. Our car hire in Port Elizabeth offers multiple options covering daily limited kms, unlimited mileage options, and numerous drop-off locations making the return of your Port Elizabeth rental car a seamless process anywhere in South Africa.
Drive South Africa Online Car Hire Booking System
Drive South Africa s quick and easy online booking service makes reserving your Port Elizabeth car hire a hassle free procedure. The vehicle reservation is made on your behalf by Drive South Africa through one of our national car rental affiliates.
Port Elizabeth car hire booked through Drive South Africa ensures you receive a prompt and professional service covering breakdown, roadside assistance and customer service.
[Photo by: Max_thinks_sees]
Port Elizabeth Car Hire Insurance
We offer all our customers a variety of insurance options pertaining to their Port Elizabeth car hire. Port Elizabeth rental cars come with either standard cover car rental insurance or super cover car rental insurance. Several of our Port Elizabeth hire cars have the option of maximum car hire insurance policy. Car hire with no insurance excess is available on our rental vehicles.
Port Elizabeth Car Rental Convienience
Surrounded by some of the countries most idyllic beaches in South Africa, and making up part of the beautiful Garden Route, Port Elizabeth car hire affords a visitor the freedom to explore in almost any direction. Visitors wanting to begin or end their adventure in the Friendly City are able to do so via the Port Elizabeth Airport. Car hire from here opens up your horizons, affording you the flexibility to see this part of the country at your own pace. If you wish to travel further afield in your rental car, Drive South Africa has made arrangements to permit you to enter the following countries in your Port Elizabeth hire car.
Please check if any restrictions apply to your Port Elizabeth car rental going over these borders.
Port Elizabeth Car Hire Best Prices
We regularly compare car rental prices with other car hire companies to continue bringing you the cheapest Port Elizabeth car hire, we ve got a Port Elizabeth vacation car to match your budget, from luxury car rental to cheap car hire. Port Elizabeth seen from your own motor vehicle lets you choose where to next. Let us put you in the driving seat for your Port Elizabeth holiday.
Useful information for driving in South Africa
- South Africans drive on the left hand side of the road
- Operate a mobile phone whilst driving is illegal
- Wearing a seatbelt is the law
- The legal driving age is 18
- No drinking and driving is allowed.
- While driving, always remember to keep to the left hand lane and pass on the right.
- Driving with your headlights on during the day makes you more visible to other drivers.
- National roads in South Africa have petrol stations, or garages, with restaurants, restrooms and shops. Useful for taking breaks on long journeys.
- Check vehicle at the start of each day that it has enough oil and water, and that all lights and indicators are functional and the tyre pressure is adequate.
- Keep a healthy distance from the vehicle in front of and next to you.
- Do not speed!
- Speed limits on South Africa roads (unless otherwise stated):
- Urban roads – 60 km per hour
- Provincial Roads – 60 – 80 km per hour
- National Roads – 100 – 120 km per hour
- Fuel prices are government regulated, meaning they are roughly the same price at all petrol stations.
- Petrol attendants provide Service at petrol stations. While tipping is customary, it is at your discretion.
Attractions in and around Port Elizabeth from your Port Elizabeth Hire Car
- Garden Route: As part of the Garden Route the scenery around Port Elizabeth is spectacular, lazy drives or purposeful missions are both met with the marvel of nature s workings.
- Beaches: The beaches in and around Port Elizabeth attract a water sport and sun-worshipping crowd.
- Addo Elephant National Park: Lying 72 km north of Port Elizabeth, this park spans 120,000 hectares and is blissfully malaria free. Over 300 elephant roam the park, as well as a few lions, hyenas, zebras, kudus, elands and warthogs. The park is teeming with bird life.
Please check our website for discount car rental Port Elizabeth specials as well as our Port Elizabeth airport car rental deals, Port Elizabeth long-term car rental rate and our Port Elizabeth monthly car rental rate.
Turtle tours in South Africa have picked up in popularity over the past few years and it is definitely worth factoring a turtle tour in when planning a holiday in South Africa. These turtle tours are arranged during the day or night,
One of South Africa s most beautiful paths, the Panorama Route runs through the Mpumalanga highlands and the north-eastern section of the Great Drakensberg Escarpment. It is also home for the world-popular Blyde River Canyon, the third
Extending from the Western Cape and into Oudtshoorn, the Route 62 features amazing natural beauty that will make your road trip very exciting. There are plenty of places that you can stop off and explore beautiful views as you drive
Use the dropdowns on the left to select where you’ll be picking up and dropping off your vehicle.
Searching for available vehicles.