The Warrior VT (Virtual Terminal) is a supreme service that is intended for merchants seeking a secure solution for mail order/telephone order (MOTO) sales and manual processing capabilities.
What is a Virtual Terminal?
A virtual POS terminal (such as the Warrior VT) is a secure web site which merchants can log into to process credit card and/or electronic check payments. It is similar to a standard credit card terminal often seen at a petrol service station, except that a Virtual Terminal uses a computer and a secure Internet connection instead of separate hardware and a phone line to process the payments.
What are the benefits?
- The Virtual Terminal is accessible from ANY computer with an Internet connection
- NO extra hardware is required
- NO integration is necessary
- Multiple staff can utilize the Virtual Terminal at once
- You will not be required to purchase an SSL Certificate
- You will pass on your major PCI responsibilities to Merchant Warrior
- Fully supports Multi Currency
- Secured by Merchant Warrior issued 128 bit SSL security certificate
How does it work?
- Your customer passes their credit card information to you (the merchant) over the phone, by mail order or by other means.
- You enter the credit card information and product details directly into the secure Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal.
- After reviewing the payment information and clicking “Submit” the transaction is processed by Merchant Warrior.
- The outcome of the transaction (whether it be approved or declined) is displayed to you on the Warrior Virtual Terminal.