#university #of #miami #mba #program
Miami EMBA — Monthly Program
Classic Kellogg EMBA experience. Vibrant Miami culture.
There s a good reason why Kellogg established an Executive MBA campus in Miami, Florida: The city is bustling with global commerce, attracting corporations from around the world and serving as a bridge between the United States and Latin America.
The Florida EMBA campus, located just outside the city in Coral Gables, boasts that same international flavor. Yet the campus also mirrors its Evanston counterpart, offering the same rigorous curriculum, supreme faculty and unparalleled network. Miami students attend classes once a month in facilities modeled after the James L. Allen Center the Evanston campus state-of-the-art executive education center and enjoy comfortable accommodations in the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables.
- Study with executives from across the United States, Latin America, Europe and beyond
- Experience the same curriculum, faculty and distinctive approach offered on the Evanston campus
- Take classes once a month, beginning Thursday afternoon and ending midday Sunday
- Enjoy impromptu discussions and meals with faculty members, who stay on campus with students while classes are in session
- Attend classes in facilities designed for executive students and equipped with the latest technology
- Experience the comfort of accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, one of the area s premier hotels
- Study and collaborate with your peers in any of the campus private study rooms, conference areas or comfortable lounges
- Students traveling from long distances may be eligible for free lodging on Wednesday evenings (application required)
- Travel to the Evanston campus and any campus within the Global Network for elective courses
Sample EMBA calendar: September 2016 start
Miami Executive MBA classes are typically held Thursday afternoon through mid-day Sunday. Download a full calendar of the 2016 Miami September start or the 2017 Miami January start for more information.